Choosing a Window Replacement Company
Many companies offer window replacement services, and many of them do very good work. At Westec Builders, we want you to be sure you are getting the best in quality, service, and integrity at a price you can afford. If you are shopping around and want to be sure that you are choosing wisely, here are some questions you should be asking:
- Does the company use nailing fins? Nailing fins are the best way to get a solid seal to ensure that you have full protection from the weather.
- Do they offer selections from more than one manufacturer?
- Are their installers American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) certified?
- Are they in good standing with the Contractors Construction Board (CCB)? Is their CCB number prominently displayed on their trucks?
- Are they licensed? Bonded? Insured?
- Have they attended training classes offered by the various manufacturers they install?
- Are their salespeople knowledgeable about the products?
- Do they offer discounts to keep your business if you decline their service? Look for a company that offers competitive prices up front to everyone.
Advantages of Using Westec Windows
There are many reasons people replace their existing windows and doors. Energy savings is usually first on the list, followed by increased resale value and overall home appeal. Reduced outside noise levels, more light, and embellishment options are also important. Whatever your needs, Westec Builders has the right solution to fit your dreams and budget.